This is not a tape/CD request, because I know to use the Resources for Traders site for that.

I downloaded a great version of the Dead doing "And it Stoned Me" by Van Morrison.  Unfortunately, it got cut off at the end.  I was wondering if you knew what show it might be from.  It sounded like it was from around 1988 - 1991, but I'm not sure.  They sound pretty tight.  It might be The Jerry Band.  The keyboards do not sound like Brent or Vince.  There are also some female vocalists in the background.  Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks-
Todd