A few yrs ago, I put together a composite of 2.8.70 on cd, with I believe best
available sources.  SBD portion is MSR>C>D>CD, AUD portion is (I think)
Last year I put together a composite of 9.17.70, with source tapes from Dwight Holmes,
digitized by David Minches.  This was a slight upgrade to the CD version which floated
around a few years ago, which was a digital transcription of your tapes, Jim.  It also
includes the New Riders set.  I probably have the info file around somewhere at home.
I can make you copies of both of these.