i think the consensus here is that as it pertains to Deadlists the song
title should be used as it was published by the author.

in this case, Ice Nine and/or GDP publish the song on official releases as
"Never Trust A Woman"

I think that the first statement applies to "Good Times" as well.  while GDP
aren't going to get into trouble for using an alternate title, the official
title as it was published by the author is "Good Times".  in a truly
scholarly fashion, the songs list needs to include alternate titles and even
some of these references to other sources.   thanks for doing the research
Alex!

and as a related tangent, the songs area of the deadlists database does need
some attention.  Matt Schofield has not had very much time to work on this
area and could certainly use some assistance.

if there's someone interested in taking co-ownership in building out the
songs tables in the database, please email me privately.

thanks,
kevin