Interesting... 11/22/75 was my 21st birthday and I was living in San Diego
at the time. The La Paloma is actually in Encinitas, about 30 miles north of
San Diego. I saw a JGB show there around this same time but am not sure of
the exact date. It's also where I saw the Grateful Dead movie during it's
original theatrical run.

The venue (http://www.lapalomatheatre.com/) is a small movie theater built
in the 1920's. Like most small theaters it has two aisles and three sections
of seats. I haven't been inside the place for years and years, but what was
really cool about it, back around the time of these shows, was that all the
seats on the sides had been removed and replaced with small platforms that
were covered with rugs and pillows. If you got there early and scored one of
these platforms you could just lay back, fire up, and enjoy the show as if
you were hanging out in your living room.