Hmmmm. Well actually it's spelled "Århus" ("a" with a tiny circle above it,
in case your email software converted that to something else) and when I
lived in Denmark in 1968 the Å was written as Aa in English. It actually
sounds more like an "o" than either an "a" or an "e" so if they've adopted
Erhus as the spelling now that seems curious but I guess it's up to them,
ain't it?