Sorry about that.  The ISP that hosts deadlists has this bug in it's server
admin tools that they've been unable to fix.

I made some changes yesterday and forgot to check for this problem (it
hasn't happened for quite a long time).

Site is back up.

Sorry for the confusion.  You can ALWAYS get there by typing or bookmarking
the full URL:
http://www.deadlists.com/default.asp

Cheers,
Kevin