Dear Steve Fukawa,

I downloaded this show from archive.org and am just listening to the version
of "Friend of the Devil." I was at the show, actually (the next day was my
birthday!), but I do not remember the violin player on FOTD! I assume it
must be David Lindley, but you have not included his name on the deadlists
page for this show. Whoever it is, he/she sure sounds great!

Yours,
Andrew Shields
Andrew Shields, Hirzbrunnenallee 9, 4058 Basel, Switzerland
+41-61-691 6693, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.unibas.ch/anglist/people/teachers/shields.htm
How but in custom and in ceremony
Are innocence and beauty born?
Ceremony's a name for the rich horn,
And custom for the spreading laurel tree.
    (William Butler Yeats, "A Prayer for My Daughter")