Hi, recently heard the copy on the llama, noticed an anomaly in Fire
(source notes reel change at ~5:40). I never noticed this cut on my old
tape because it and around 30-40 seconds were 'surgically' cut out at some
point in the lineage - this 'modified' version seems to be the same timing
as you list (Scarlet Begonias [6:49] > Fire On The Mountain [9:28]).  The
version on the llama adds this 30-40 seconds, but it seems at least 4
seconds (if not more) are missing due to the reel change.  Without hearing
the AUD version (which I'd love to find for patching purposes) I can't be
sure.

Nice work to all of you for posting and maintaining such a comprehensive
database.

Giancarlo