Hi there:
You seem to be listing a Dead concert as having taken place in Vancouver BC
on 11/16/68. Sorry; never happened. I was a rabid 16-year-old Dead fan in
those days (and a Chuck Berry fan, for that matter) and living in
Vancouver-- I'd seen the GD in concert the year before in the Agrodome in
Vancouver (7/13/67), and I would rather have cut my throat than miss them in
the fall of '68. I believe they played the Eagle Auditorium in Seattle in
the fall of '68, but they never made it across the border, more's the pity.
After the '67 gig the Dead did not play Vancouver again until May(?) 1973.
Their final Vancouver gig was a year later, in 1974  (I was at the '73 show
but missed the '74).
I have a vague memory of the purported '68 concert you list-- it was briefly
advertised, IIRC, but was cancelled (if there were in fact any serious plans
for it at all).

Need further details?
Let me know.

Gordon Watson