The poster for the show states the venue is "MIT Armory".  Do you know if
they changed the venue?  I'm assuming they're different buildings but I
can't find any information on the web where the MIT Armory was.

Both 5/6 and 5/7 are probably available for download and streaming at the
Live Music Archive, http://www.archive.org/audio/