can you give me any information about a tape that floated around during the late-seventies that was the second set of the 2/3/78 show, but seems to be a first-set mix from another show?
The first set tunes are extraordinary, and sound as if they were recorded from the crowd at the 2/3 show, because the crowd sounds are exactly the same for first and second set. (best Jack Straw ever)
The tunes on my copy don't match the set list from set 1, though.
Jack Straw, Cold Rain, Brown-eyed W, Around and Around, Ship of Fools, Estimated>Eyes>Playin'>Wheel>Playin'
Thanks for any help...
George