hi there going through my lp`s i found an old grateful dead album called the
history of the grateful dead (PRIDE)label and also has mgm label I believe
it is the avalon recordings of 66 it has dancing in the streets 6.37 lindy
2.49 stealin 3.00 it`s all over now baby blue I know you rider side two.in
the midnight hour 18.23 it hurts me too 4.17.cover has three skulls one is
blushing one in the middle is smelling a rose released in 72.Got it from an
old roomate who`s dad   had something to do with producing the beachboys and
others and his son went into his office and I guesse helped himself to many
albums label for radio play only.my question is .how many copies of this
album are out there?very interested in your response.thanks for your
time,and best regards.HERMAN