Deadlists.com is the best source for info. In contrast, view the txt.info regarding shn's from etree/internet archive. Some of the decriptions regarding the tapes, dates, etc, are often lacking info that can be easily found or have notes that show plain ignorance of the shows and people involved. Examples: Touloose ta Truck is "Phil's bar band", the 11/28/73 mystery, the last disc is an aud. version of the first three sbd. discs. I'm always finding errors. Forgive this rant, I'm high :) god bless everyone! BTW, who is the crappy harmonica player with the dead at Monterey?