The three sites really serve different purposes, but ALL THREE are only as
good as what is submitted and maintained.  Thus all three suffer from "bad
data in, bad data out"

Personally, I'd love to see the three locations (at least, there may be
more) get up to modern times and work together to enable data sharing and
distributed maintenance.  However, only archive.org is a non-profit with a
budget for new projects.

Being able to let deadlists users immediately see what audio is available on
archive.org for the show(s) they are browsing on deadlists is a significant
step in that direction.

Deadlists could use some revamping in the database department.  For example,
the set lists displayed are just very long text fields.  Ideally, each song
and its details should be its own record.  However, converting the text to
individual records in an automated fashion is a complex task.

It's a project that's been on the back-burner for a long time but requires
some volunteer work to get completed.

This could enable other capabilities such as allowing any site visitors to
make changes directly that are put into a pending state, allowing the
caretaker the opportunity to review and approve, but not forcing the
caretaker to be the gatekeeper.  For example an email is sent to the
caretaker and the list when a change is made and if there are no objections
after a set period of time, the change is automatically made.
Current state is that, realistically, unless the caretaker can physically
verify a user submitted correction, the update is being made primarily based
on good faith anyway.

Im NOT high, but that's my rant anyway...

Kevin