From: brian smalley <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: deadlists@nemesis.CS.Berkeley.EDU; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, April 18, 2006 7:00:48 PM
Subject: gd72-04-17 complete

Hey Now,

You've probably already got a few of these, but just in case...

The order is a little off from the orginal and with the new complete one
floating around:

Also right before Casey Jones Jerry definately says they're going to take a
break to set up the TV stuff.

The Grateful Dead

Monday April 17th, 1972

Tivoli Gardens

Copenhagen, Denmark

SBD>24 track 2" MR>DAT4x>Delta Dio 2496>Soundforge>WAV>Cd Wave Editor>Flac

Disc One  Set I

Cold Rain & Snow

Me And Bobby McGee

Chinatown Shuffle

China Cat Sunflower->

I Know You Rider

Jack Straw

He's Gone

Next Time You See Me

Black Throated Wind

Set II

Casey Jones

Disc Two

Playin' In The Band

Sugaree

One More Saturday Night

It Hurts Me Too

Ramble On Rose

El Paso

Big Railroad Blues

Truckin'

Disc Three  Set III

Dark Star->

Sugar Magnolia->

Caution (Do Not Stop on Tracks)->

Johnny B. Goode

Please note that several songs are not in what was previously
considered the correct order (prior to this seed). To the best of our
knowledge, Mr. Charlie was not performed that night, but you never
know.

A GEMS production -+-+- www.shnflac.net -+-+- April 2006

Thanks for all the hard work here, I love this place!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gratefully,

bri