The DeadLists database was indeed corrupted via what appears to be some
Microsoft IIS vulnerability.

I have submitted a request to have the database restored.

In the meantime, I am shutting down access to the home page temporarily to
keep people from risking infecting their machines with whatever the script
might do.

Information on it is here among other areas, if you're curious:
http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?p=5062241
http://www.codeproject.com/KB/database/SqlInjectionAttacks.aspx

It comes from a site "nihaorr1 dot com", so again ensure you're browser
expicitly blocks that domain and marks it unsafe.

I'll send out a note when the db is restored and the site back up

Kevin