I found this newspaper article about a show not listed anywhere:

http://users.erols.com/scarletfire/CA%20Hayward%20Daily%20Review%201968-07-11%20art%20NEW%20SHOW%20ON%207-14.jpg

Then I noticed that Iver already had a poster for it on the site!

http://www.deadlists.com/posters/1960s/19680714.html

Here is a preliminary entry.  Please reply if you have any comments,
corrections, etc.

Band Grateful Dead

Venue Marina Green

Location San Francisco, CA

Date 7/14/68 - Sunday posters  tickets, passes & laminates

("Poster" to contain link to
http://www.deadlists.com/posters/1960s/19680714.html)

Comments  Free afternoon concert.  "A Sunday on the Green," music festival from
10 a.m. to 6 p.m. on the Marina Green at San Francisco's St. Francis Yacht
Club. The Thomas A Dooley Foundation sponsored the concert on behalf of the
Jazz Action Movement (JAM). A newspaper article (Hayward Daily Review, 7/11/68,
pg 26) said the line-up included The Ornette Coleman
Quartet, The Grateful Dead, The John Handy Quintet, The Big Black Sextet, The
Youngbloods, Monte Waters Big Band, Granny Goose and the Soul Chips, and The
Hylar Jones Quartet with vocalist, Millie Foster.

Download Sources

Recordings

Contributors David Sorochty , Iver McLeod

Caretaker David Sorochty email update