I have heard that David Crosby is sitting in on much of the second set
jam (Other One > Dew...possible during the encores??).  His guitar is
noticeable in several places, most appreciably during "pretty space"
where his unique chord phrasing is evident.  Again, the opening strains
of Morning Dew showcase his playing.  The jamming on these passages is
unusual and it stands to reason that another guitar voice was present.
It does not sound like Bobby's playing to me at all...

This has long been a favorite second set of mine.  Being a Crosby freak
only enhances my appreciation...

Best, Todd

Todd Schaefer

Senior Job Captain, Associate

The  S / L / A / M  Collaborative, Inc.

80 Glastonbury Boulevard

Glastonbury, CT 06033-4415

d 860.659.1010 ext. 2391  f 860.657.3141

schaefer <mailto:sterga...@slamcoll.com> @slamcoll.com
<mailto:schae...@slamcoll.com>

Visit our new website at:

www.slamcoll.com <http://www.slamcoll.com/>