Hello,

   I can confirm that  the attached text file is from The Grateful Dead at
   Fillmore East, July 12. 1970 MIDNITE SHOW.

   I attended the  show, I recorded the show, I still have my stubs and I
   remember this show as one of my favorites and I listened to it
   constantly throughout the 1970's.

   The recording was incomplete but     SO Sad to watch good love go
   bad  still gives me the chills.

   I noticed that the caretaker is convinced that the 7/12/70  displayed
   is correct, IT IS NOT, 7/11 and 7/12 are reversed.

   I can furnish my tape and stubs to confirm.

   I attended and recorded about a dozen fillmore east dead shows.

   Please let me know what s Up..

GRATEFUL DEAD
FILLMORE EAST NYC
JULY 12, 1970