Of course, even that snippet isn't clearly a truckin jam OR nobody's fault

-----Original Message-----
From: kevin [mailto:ke...@shallwego.net]
Sent: Wednesday, November 28, 2012 10:47 AM
To: 'Caleb Kennedy'; 'deadli...@gdead.berkeley.edu'
Subject: RE: 2/24/73 AUD

Deadlists is reflecting this:
http://archive.org/details/gd73-02-24.sbd.elliot.11929.sbeok.shnf

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-deadli...@nemesis.cs.berkeley.edu
[mailto:owner-deadli...@nemesis.cs.berkeley.edu] On Behalf Of Caleb Kennedy
Sent: Wednesday, November 28, 2012 12:04 AM
To: deadli...@gdead.berkeley.edu
Subject: 2/24/73 AUD

The deadlists entry for 2/24/73 has an error; it says, "The SBD contains
Truckin' > Nobody's Jam & breaks off in the middle of Nobody's Jam."  This SBD
snippet is actually of the post-Eyes jam, leading into Sugar Magnolia. (Sugar
Magnolia is missing from the Archive copy, which cuts off just at that point,
but it has been included a couple times on dead.net audio selections.) Another
SBD fragment has the last few songs ending set I.

"Unfortunately, reel #5 is missing from the vault, but what's on reel
#6 is certainly worth hearing: Jam>Bass Solo>Jam>Sugar Magnolia. Too bad the 46
minutes that precedes this jam is missing, but at least this excellent jam
remains."

So this remains one of the few '73 shows for which we're still missing most of
the show.  However - there does exist an AUD of much of the second set,
including the full Truckin'>Nobody's Fault>Eyes, which is mentioned on
deadlists.  It is still not in digital circulation. I'm hoping that someone
reading this may be able to find a copy, transfer it & make it available
online, so that people will be able to hear a more complete portion of this
show.