Personally, I'm in favor of adding lots of additional information that is
not actual performance set lists and recordings related, including at least:

-          Canceled shows

-          Rescheduled from dates

-          Personal reviews

-          Links to photos/media coverage of events

-          Links to show information covered in blogs like Lost Live Dead

These just have not been part of the data spec/scope of Deadlists.

Facilitating the capture of this is simple - it's the work involved with
getting the information into the database that requires ones time.

Anyone *against* the idea of expanding the scope of Deadlists to this?

Kevin