I think qualifying shows as "advertised, not confirmed" is a good idea.
People will be surprised how many 60s show that have been "On The List" for
many years have no evidence supporting them save a long-ago poster. Even
runs of shows often only have eyewitnesses for one or two nights, so we
still don't know whether a final night was canceled, or an extra night
added, or a late show and an early show were merged.

Deadlists is a resource that a wide variety of people look at. If we have
more shows listed, even if they are (correctly) unconfirmed, we have a much
greater chance of finding out about those shows, because people who went or
know something about the show will recall it.