The articles on the Greynolds park show, where after the fact.   The first set
of shows at Thee Image most likely happened if the poster for the 2nd set says
"held over".   I think one of the dead related blogs had some eyewitnes reports
from Thee Image.   The article on the Ambassador Hotel show in LA was after the
fact too.

I think the best thing to do is to cite the source and word it so its clear if
it says they were scheduled to play, or if they already played.  I have tried
to include the dates of articles and advertisements when known too.  If its a
month in advance, perhaps the show was cancelled, but if it was "tomorrow
night", it could have been cacelled at the last second, but less likely at that
point.  The more info the better.

I do like the idea of deadlists including more info on shows, but IMHO what is
most needed right away would be a listing of known cancelled/resceduled shows.
That would prevent others from going over the same ground all over again.    I
remember discussion of a show Dwight was in line to buy tickets for that was
cancelled, a two day run at a venue that was bumped by a day (1971? - the tapes
are off by a day from the poster and thats why).  Also there was a show in 1977
that was resceduled.   DeadBase had a list of a bunch more.   I have found
newpaper articles on new undocumneted shows, and gotten all excited about the
discovery, only to find a followup article on it being cancelled.

DS