On 14.07.24 02:28, Barry deFreese wrote:
OK, don't beat me up too bad, even though I deserve it.  I've been away
a LONG time and did not retire properly nor update my key and my old
key has been removed from the keyring (as it should have been).

Do you still have the secret of your old key? If so you can update the key so it's no longer expired, and sign the new key with the old one. Then email the old key's signers and ask them to please consider signing the new key.

This process worked for me when I had to replace mine.

--
-- regards