Javier Fdz-Sanguino Pen~a wrote:
>       This is my fault, I should have had more time to fix this (move it
> into non-free) with a new upload, but I don't know how to do this? File a
> bug against ftp.debian.org?

Just upload the package with section non-free/whatever, and it will be
taken care of.

> - xswallow
>
>       It depends on netscape since it is a plugin for it, I will try it
> with mozilla though, if it works I might rename the depends to
> to Depends: netscape | mozilla. If not it could be moved onto contrib.
>       This is ok for main?

"Depends: mozilla | netscape" would be better for main, particularly since
mozilla is a real package and netscape is virtual.

Note that mozilla itself is listed for removal, because it won't run with
libc6 2.0.7u.  I think it's likely that the bug is in libc6, though.

Richard Braakman