severity 101223 normal
thanks

I see your point. It's not a packaging bug, and after moving the v3 ABI
.so and .a files to lib/gcc-lib/... it all works much better now.

I still think  gcc should be changed to generate a commandline for
collect2 that places -L$prefix/$gcclibdir before all other -L either
specified or implied by various environment variables. Unless someone
can give an example of when g++ 2.95.x would ever want to use a
different libstdc++ than the one it was built with? It should always
come first, or am I missing something?