(Mailing List Information, including unsubscription instructions,
is located at the end of this message.)

Dear Sir:

We are so excited to tell you that we are now registering for August ’05
courses.

Kindly note that we offer the following courses:

FIRST: AUTOCAD AUTHORIZED TRAINING CENTER COURSES:

1. AutoCAD 2004 Update
To know more about the course please click here
http://www.al-manahel.com/AutoCAD%202000%20Update.htm

2. AutoCAD 2004 Level 1
To know more about the course please click here
http://www.al-manahel.com/autocad_2004_level_1.htm

3. AutoCAD 2004 Level 2
To know more about the course please click here
http://www.al-manahel.com/AutoCAD%202004%20Level%202.htm

4. AutoCAD 2004 3D Drawing and Modeling
To know more about the course please click here
http://www.al-manahel.com/AutoCAD%202000%203D%20Drawing%20&%20Modeling.htm

SECOND PRIMAVERA COURSES:

1. Primavera Project Planner Ver. 3.0 Level 1
To know more about the course please click here
http://www.al-manahel.com/primavera_level_1.htm

2. Primavera Project Planner Ver. 3.0 Level 2
To know more about the course please click here
http://www.al-manahel.com/primavera_level_2.htm

3. Primavera Expedition 7 Level 1
To know more about the course please click here
http://www.al-manahel.com/expedition_level_1.htm

4. Primavera Expedition 7 Level 2
To know more about the course please click here
http://www.al-manahel.com/Expedition_Level_2.htm

THIRD: STAAD PRO COURSE:

1. STAAD Pro 2003 course
To know more about the course please click here
http://www.al-manahel.com/STAAD%20Pro%20Courses.htm

FOURTH: MICROSOFT COURSES

1. Beginners Course
To know more about the course please click here
http://www.al-manahel.com/compreh.htm

2. MS Excel 2000 Level 1
To know more about the course please click here
http://www.al-manahel.com/excel_2000_level_1.htm

3. Accounting Applications using MS Excel 2000
To know more about the course please click here
http://www.al-manahel.com/accounting_applications_using_excel_2000.htm

4. ICDL course

HOW TO REGISTER IN OUR COURSES?

There are 3 ways to do that:
1. To pay us a visit – Amman – Abdally – Akarqo building – Floor # 8 – Office #
2, ask all your questions, and then register.

2. Use the online registration facility, click here
http://www.al-manahel.com/registration_form.htm

3. If you have a fax machine in your office or in your house, call us @
5687371, and we will fax you a copy of our registration form, and you can fax
it back to us.

IF YOU ARE A STUDENT!!
If you are a student in one of the Jordanian universities, or colleges, you
will get a BIG DISCOUNT over our regular course fees, to more about this please
click here:
http://www.al-manahel.com/for_students.htm

WHEN THE COURSES WILL START?
All courses will start @ Saturday 13th August 2005.

If you have any question about the courses or any other thing, please e-mail me
at [EMAIL PROTECTED] and I will be glad to answer all of your questions

To know more about us, please visit our web site http://www.al-manahel.com

--

The following information is a reminder of your current mailing

You are subscribed to the following list:
        Al-Manahel Newsletter List

Using the following email:
        [EMAIL PROTECTED]

You may automatically unsubscribe from this list at any time by
visiting the following URL:

<http://al-manahel.com/cgi-bin/dada/mail.cgi?f=u&l=mnl&[EMAIL
PROTECTED]&p=8372464>

If the above URL is inoperable, make sure that you have copied the
entire address. Some mail readers will wrap a long URL and thus break
this automatic unsubscribe mechanism.

You may also change your subscription by visiting this list's main screen:

<http://al-manahel.com/cgi-bin/dada/mail.cgi?f=list&l=mnl>

If you're still having trouble, please contact the list owner at:

        <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

The following physical address is associated with this mailing list: