I have applied and reviewed Kevin Brown's patch that creates new
packages containing debugging symbols for libgnat, libgnatvsn and
libgnatprj.  This patch only affects Ada, and I am almost ready to
upload gnat-4.1_4.1.1-22 to unstable.  However I would like to know
whether a -22 upload of gcc-4.1 is planned or in the works?  If so, I
will wait until that upload is done; otherwise I'll go ahead with my
upload and the next gcc-4.1, if any, will be -23.

Note that, per agreement with Matthias, I've committed the changes to
http://svn.debian.org/wsvn/gcccvs/branches/etch/gcc-4.1 after
re-importing the exact files for -21.

Also, I remember that building on 32-bit PowerPC machines fails due to
multilib support.  I now have access to a 64-bit PowerPC machine
(thanks to a sympathetic Ada-on-Debian user) where I can build
manually, but could someone tell me how to perform a
multi-architecture upload like Matthias does?

--
Ludovic Brenta.