Processing commands for cont...@bugs.debian.org:

> block 559967 by 561317
Bug #559967 [libxmlrpc3-java] FTBFS [hppa]: method openConnection() in the type
URL is not...
Was not blocked by any bugs.
Added blocking bug(s) of 559967: 561317
> thanks,
Unknown command or malformed arguments to command.

> I had logged bug against libgcj10. I have also requested removal of
Unknown command or malformed arguments to command.

> -gcj packages. [1]
Unknown command or malformed arguments to command.

> [1] http://lists.debian.org/debian-release/2009/12/msg00150.html
Unknown command or malformed arguments to command.

> Onkar
Unknown command or malformed arguments to command.

Too many unknown commands, stopping here.

Debian bug tracking system administrator
(administrator, Debian Bugs database)