Hi,

our hardworking trainees found two issues with the package:

 File tools\sha1.h is GPL3(+?) but is not listed along with
 tools/sepdebugcrcfix.c in d/copyright.

 File scripts\find-debuginfo.sh is Copyright (C) 2002-2021 rpm and debugedit
 contributors but is not listed in d/copyright (I do not know who the rpm
 contributors are, hence a specific stanza might be in order, reproducing this
 copryright notice).

Please ping me if you uploaded a new version.

Thanks!
 Thorsten

===

Please feel free to respond to this email if you don't understand why
your files were rejected, or if you upload new files which address our
concerns.