Dmitry,

debian/source/format lists this package as 3.0 (native).  Is Debian the
upstream for this package?

You should delete the debian/compat file as it is deprecated.

In debian/control you should build-depend on "debhelper (= 13)".

You should add "Rules-Requires-Root: no” to debian/control (I assume you don’t
need root to build this package).

As an example, see:

https://salsa.debian.org/soren/privacybrowser/-/blob/master/debian/control?
ref_type=heads

debian/copyright says:

Source: <ftp://ftp.gnu.org/gnu/gcc/gcc-4.9.1/gcc-4.9.1.tar.bz2>, notice
 that this package only contains several license files.

Is that current?

Comment:
 This package was put together by Nikita V. Youshchenko <yo...@debian.org>
 on Mon, 18 Sep 2006 00:34:35 +0400.
 .
 Copyright (C) 2006, Nikita V. Youshchenko <yo...@debian.org>

This looks obsolete (replaced by the debian/* entry).

Can you give me a little bit of background on why parts of this package are
non-free?  I am having a hard time imagining that the Free Software Foundation
released a bunch of documentation that isn’t DFSG-free.

--
Soren Stoutner
so...@debian.org