Josip Rodin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
> * have a 3- or 5-member leadership team, selected by the top-leader
>   but composed from the rest of the winning vote tally, where by "winning"
>   I mean those top 3 or top 5 who win over NOTA
> * this selection must be based on a public pre-vote and post-vote discussion
>   on platform compatibility, with veto rights by someone, maybe secretary?

Why make this so difficult? Why not let the candidates indicate in
their platforms who their team would consist of? That way the voters
would know at the vote time, not afterwards. This type of election is
pretty common in Finland.

--
* Sufficiently advanced magic is indistinguishable from technology (T.P)  *
*           PGP public key available @ http://www.iki.fi/killer           *