On Wed, Jun 24, 2009 at 06:23:19PM +0200, Frans Pop wrote:
> On Wednesday 24 June 2009, Wouter Verhelst wrote:
> > The second type, the one I believe Frans is referring to, is sent
> > manually. It takes a lot of work and effort to create it (looking up
> > the required information, copying and pasting the relevant sections
> > from the relevant mails, doing some markup so the mail looks somewhat
> > nice, etc); I tried it once, but decided that the benefit is not worth
> > the amount of work needed to produce it.
>
> I can appreciate that, but is it unreasonable to expect the FD to at least
> send a simple overview (list of names) of who have been accepted in the
> project during the past x months?

Not really; and I guess that bit can also be automated. Note, though,
that this information can already be found on the website.

If there's sufficient interest in doing this (in addition to what's on
the website), I guess I could update the weekly NM Report mail to also
mention the names of the people who were accepted, rather than just a
count.

--
Wouter Verhelst, on behalf of the NM Frontdesk

  -- #debian-devel, Freenode, 2004-09-22