Hi I am Chris with Ampere. Ampere is a fantastic software company based
in New Delhi, India. We develop commercial software, web applications,
window applications, mobile applications, web portals and enterprise
applications. We are a small but rightly sized company with excellent
team members. We work remotely with small to medium sized
companies/individuals located in North America and Europe for their
various software projects.

We can help you if you have any plan to start development on any of your
idea, complementing your current team/office with our dedicated India
development team. We can help you maintain, migrate or support any of
your software products/applications with almost any technologies and
latest frameworks. From past 5 years we have done extensive work on
finance& insurance, healthcare and medical, pharmacy, telecom,
education, internet and other enterprise domains. We complement your
software development efforts with an extended team of yours from our
India Office (offshore outsourcing model). We do fixed price projects,
monthly/weekly projects or can setup a dedicated developer’s team (full
time)just for your projects and in complete control of yours
(hire-manage-pay).

Our team is backed by 50+ experts such as Software Architects, Lead
Developers, Web Developers, Database Developers, Mobile Developers, UI
Designers and QA’s. Our team has managed to complete many tasks working
for the most challenging projects in the IT industry. This team of
skilled professionals has experience working with a variety of
verticals, this cross-industry experience gives us the exceptional
ability help us provide our clients affordable and innovative solutions.

Our Skills:
Microsoft Developers : .NET 1.1, .NET 2.0, .NET 3.5, .NET 4.0, C#,
ASP.NET, VB.NET, ASP, VB, MS SQL 2000/2005/2008, LINQ, WPF, WCF

Open Source Developers: PHP 4, PHP 5, MySQL, Ruby, ROR, HTML, CSS,
JavaScript, AJAX, XML, JQuery, Joomla, Drupal (medium), WordPress,
Magento, Cake PHP, Smarty

Java, J2EE Developer: JAVA, J2EE, Swing, Web Start, JPA, Hibernate,
JDBC, JMS, JSP, Jasper Reports, Spring, JavaScript, Netbeans, Eclipse,
JBoss, Jbase, Tomcat, SQL, MySQL, J2ME

Others: Active Records, Crystal Reports, Adobe Flex, MVC, JSON, Flash,
XHTML, CSS, iPhone SDK, iPad SDK, J2ME, Black Berry SDK, Android, Kindle
Development Kit, Infragistics, Telerik, Dundas etc.

Testing: manual web application testers, manual desktop app testers,
manual game/mobile app testers, automation software testers

Please provide details on your current needs if any and I would help you
get started ASAP.

For more information please visit www.amperesoftware.com or e-mail me
back or Call or CEO @ 800-315-0433 or Skype: nitinglobal

Chris Johnson
Business Development Officer
Ampere Software
Contact: +1-800-315-0433
Skype: chris.johnson206
E-mail: ch...@amperesoftware.com

We provide specialized software services using our dedicated team model;
as and when you need! Team that under your control, passionate and
committed to achieve your goals. Reduce cost, save time, manage
development and lead your business!

Disclaimer: The CAN-SPAM Act of 2003 (Controlling the Assault of
Non-Solicited Pornography and Marketing Act) establishes requirements
for those who send commercial email, spells out penalties for spammers
and companies whose products are advertised in spam if they violate the
law, and gives consumers the right to ask mailers to stop spamming them.
The above mail is in accordance to the Can Spam act of 2003: There are
no deceptive subject lines and is a manual process through our efforts
on World Wide Web. You can opt out by sending blank e-mail to us and we
ensure you will not receive any such mails.