Hello Sir ,

I am a representative of a team called Manipulators of network (mn) . We likes
to Help students to make their skills up . We are not a profit based community
.our program is called imagine freedom .We think that as an free operating
system the Ubuntu will be so good to help students to do new things . All of us
are students . That is why we need help from other people like you . we expect
a lot of students from all over the world .We are contacting with the officials
of schools for the registration of the program . We know that windows operating
System and Microsoft is doing a lot of student programs for students . That is
why we started doing this . Because there is a lot of students who can’t
participate in these kind of programs because the operating system and other
tools are commercial and not for free . Then students who like me can’t
participate in that programs . We are planning a Program called MindSpark for
helping the students who have the skills .We decided to do these things :

MindSpark Student Partner Program .

Imagine Freedom world Level IT competition

Developer Nights And Camps

Public Events

Students Business Developing Camps

Small Local Technical Teams Like Ubuntu Loco Team .

etc. . . . .

We expect a lot from the side of the Ubuntu and other open source and free
software companies . We are thinking and believing that if we can dream then we
can do !