On Mon, Sep 08, 2014 at 02:12:21PM +0200, Robert Szeliga wrote:

> for example if i do litlle change in debian distro instaling by defoult
> other software, remove some package can i call then my own distro with my
> logo, and put that operating system on my website and obtain the money from
> selling, advice on the site, donation?

Debian is composed primarily of software and documentation. If you
redistribute the software and documentation, you need to abide by the
licenses that apply to each.

You'll find helpful information here:

    http://dex.alioth.debian.org/

It sounds like you should also read this:

    https://www.debian.org/intro/free

--
Love is a snowmobile racing across the tundra and then suddenly it
flips over, pinning you underneath. At night, the ice weasels come.