On Tue, May 26, 2015 at 06:06:24PM +0000, Satya Prakash wrote:
> Dear Debian Project Team,
>
> I need to download Debian 7.8 version, however I am finding it difficult to
> locate it on the site.
>
> If possible, kindly provide direct URL for downloading this version. Looking
> forward for your response.

Debian project is probably the wrong list for user questions - in future you
might want to try debian-user or,
for this, debian-cd

http://cdimage.debian.org/archive/7.8.0/

You probably only need the first CD or DVD. If you have a reasonable amount of
network bandwidth available to you
you may be able to use just the netinst .iso which requires a good internet
connection since all packages are
downloaded from the 'Net.

Hope this helps,

AndyC