> On the other hand, nobody but me has spoken openly to say that it was
> a mistake to issue that statement. So I'm taking that as meaning that
> there is indeed a project-wide consensus that it was ok.
>
> Thank you all for your contributions to this discussion.
> Gerardo

Hi Gerardo,

I was actually about to write a mail to the initial topic, but then I
though that I better ignore it, as additional attention is exactly what
the "minorities" are looking for.

So, here is my +1. I found it very wrong what publicity team did. And in
my humble opinion they take way too much responsibility for no visible
benefit for Debian.

First Daniel/Norbert issue, now this, it all leaves very unpleasant
feeling. This is the last mail from me about this topic.

Best,
Alex