reassign 269106 konq-plugins
severity 269106 wishlist
merge 103073 269106
thanks

* Tom Albers [Mon, 30 Aug 2004 22:40:58 +0200]:
> Package: konqueror
> Version: 4:3.3.0-1
> Severity: normal

> In KDE 3.3 from kde-cvs there is a search bar next to the location bar to
> quickly
> search in Google. In the debian packages this bar seems to be missing.
> Unless I do something wrong of course....

  if it's provided by a plugin (which I guess it is), then it'll be
  available when the konq-plugins package gets updated to 3.3 (is 3.2.3
  now).

  the kdeaddons maintainer, Ben Burton, knows best when this will
  happen.

  thanks,

--
Adeodato Simó
    EM: asp16 [ykwim] alu.ua.es | PK: DA6AE621

Let us not be ashamed to speak what we shame not to think.
                -- Michel de Montaigne