Since I started using GPG to sign my emails my father is having issues
with reading them.  Here's  description of what he's see'ing.  I'm using
the latest mutt from unstable.

Anything one of us can set to get around this other than me turning off
auto-signing?

----- Forwarded -----

I'm still using OutLook Express.  Same that I have had since the cable
hook-up last year.  With the most recent mails from you, the messages come
only as an 'Attatchment' that must be opened after the initial page of your
mail is selected.
I have to click on the "paper clip" icon, then select one of two attatchment
designators, then select 'open' or 'save' ,then select 'continue'.  Your
message finally comes up in block formate in a seperate window.  Maybe
secure for you, but as I said, if I get something from someone  like this
form someone I am not expecting, or in a generic heading(i.e.,"The info you
asked for', 'A funny Joke', etc.) I won't open it.  Some of your other
recipiates may not also, and you might lose some mail.

----- End forwarded message -----

:wq!
Robert L. Harris                     | PGP Key ID: FC96D405

DISCLAIMER:
FYI: