On Mon, 22 Sep 2014 15:09:39 -0700
Mike McClain <mike.j...@nethere.com> wrote:

> On Mon, Sep 22, 2014 at 11:41:18AM -0400, Scott Lair wrote:
> > Anyone having trouble getting to yahoo.com pc version in wheezy?  I
> > keep getting the mobile version. I have tried updating iceweasel to
> > the backported version, cleared the cache, but still get the mobile
> > version.  Even when I click on the pc version on yahoo's site it
> > brings up the mobile version.  Chromium works ok, but not iceweasel.
>
> I have been having the same problem with mu.yahoo.com and iceweasel.
> A google search pointed me to https://my.yahoo.com/?m=1 which gave me
> my regular mu.yahoo page back.
> >From my viewpoint most of yahoo's 'improvements' aren't.
>
> HTH,
> Mike
> --
> Is life so dear, or peace so sweet,
> as to be purchased at the price of chain and slavery?
>     - Patrick Henry

Interesting. The ?m=1 switch works fine on my.yahoo.com, but not on
www.yahoo.com.

Also, noticed after switching back to the stable release of iceweasel
that I had to put Firefox version 32 in the user agent to get
www.yahoo.com to work again. Hard to believe yahoo only supports the
latest version of firefox under linux, but that seems to be the case
for me.

Scott