BL> If Exchange is set to blindly accept all forwarded mail and then bounce mail sent to invalid accounts

Other add-on software aside, in the Microsoft world, that means the internal server needs to be Exchange Server 2003.  Exchange Server 5.5 and Exchange Server 2000 will receive the message, and then bounce it when it discovers that the recipient is not in the Global Address List.

Also, I'd be a little skeptical that ORF would do the job for Goran, as he is basically an ISP for multiple organizations.  He would need extracts from their GALs for each organization, or whatever the equivalent address list is for their internal mail.  I've no suggestion for that.

Andrew 8)