From: Wolf Tombe
Sent: Sunday, April 23, 2006 11:18 AM
Subject: [Declude.JunkMail] How do I get the "NONENGLISH" test to work?

Sorry for a stupid question; but my server is getting hammered with spam from China, Japan, and Taiwan and none of my customers say they receive foreign language messages; So, I’m trying to implement the “nonenglish” test. I’ve added it to my Default JunkMail config file with the “hold” attribute but it isn’t working.  I’ve read the manual but can’t figure what the heck I’m doing wrong.  Any assistance will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Wolf