Well, if I was putting the same time and energy into what I do, except for
free, I suppose I would be a little more than frustrated too.  :-)

He did respond to my email , he was very cool about things.  His first email
was kinda stern sounding, but he sounded much more relaxed after my
response - probably relieved that we actually answered our postmaster box
with a real person instead of an autoresponse.

- Tony

(http://www.declude.com)]

Sent via the WebMail system at lohrtech.com

[This E-mail was scanned for viruses by http://www.intouchmi.com]