Hi all,

I think any proposal to remove the mail listing to use just the forum is impossible and this discussion is totally unnecessary. :/

What I'm proposing, *again*, is just "lets keep both ways"... We actually can do that, it is *not* a binary choice. :)

Bernhard, maybe you could help me with these issues:

1. How to put all related emails in an only thread? Everyday a new email from an old threat appears in the mail listing as a new thread, creating duplicate threads. It make the search for a specific email a painful task. 2. How to link for an specific thread in a easy way. Currently, I need go to the mail listing website and search manually for the thread. There's no way to link an email message. 3. How can I see my own messages in my mail Inbox, together with the thread? (How it should suppose to be). Sometimes its annoying to see a reply to an your message that is not there. 4. How to see a only thread in a plain view (not like a tree view). Sometimes the order of answers in the tree view just not make sense.

All these issues could be solved integrating the mail listing to a forum. We could create any restrictions to made both compatible. :D

In my opinion, it's clear that advantages of a more organized discussion have direct effect about the productivity and the time spend on it. :)

Best wishes,
~Paulo