Le Sat, 5 Mar 2011 09:09:44 +0200,
Hillar Liiv <liivhil...@gmail.com> a écrit :

> Hi,
>
> I have made some mockup to show how different shadows look alike:
> http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/File:Docshadows.png
> Which looks best?

Hi

I definitely don't like the "no blur" shadows... I cannot tell which
one from 4 borders or 2 borders looks best, I guess this is a matter of
personal taste.
One thing to take into account : if we use a large shadow and/or
4 borders shadow, we've to change to behavior of the zoom out to avoid
shadow overlapping (when you zoom out to a little zoom level, pages are
closer from each other than in zoom levels > ~50%), so we either have
to change pages spacing or shadow width when zooming out.

Sébastien