** Attachment added: "music score created by lilypond"

https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1013496/+attachment/3190264/+files/lilypond.pdf

Packages, which is subscribed to evince in Ubuntu.

  evince print quality (no antialiasing?)

Status in “evince” package in Ubuntu:

  Hello there,

  yesterday I created an example file with lilypond. It generates a
  high-quality .pdf file that I have attached to this bug.

  When printed with evince (evince 3.4.0-0ubuntu1) the quality decreases
  drastically. It looks like evince removes the nicely done antialiasing
  that you can see on screen. The problem becomes obvious when looking
  at the crescendo, decrescendo hairpins.

  When printed with ghostview (gv) the result is somewhat better (even
  it does not do antialiasing on screen).

  I get a very good result when printing the file with Adobe Reader
  9.5.1 or Foxit pdf reader (foxitreader:i386 1.1-0).

  Everything is done on Ubuntu 12.04 (64 bits).

  Besides the obvious suggestion to use Foxit instead of Evince, do you
  have any idea how to fix this?

  Thanks for your help.