** Changed in: gnome-games

Packages, which is subscribed to gnome-games in Ubuntu.

  Nibbles: pressing arrowkeys down and right make you lose control

Status in GNOME Games:
  Expired
Status in “gnome-games” package in Ubuntu:

  Binary package hint: gnome-games

  System-version: Xubuntu 8.10 - Intrepid
  Software-version: gnome-games 1:2.24.1.1-0ubuntu1

  Reproduction:
  0. I'm assuming you have installed the Gnome game Nibbles which comes by
default with ubuntu.
  1. Launch "Nibbles"
  2. Chose in the menu-bar "Game" -> "New"
  3. Point your worm horizontally to right
  4. Press the right-arrow key and keep it pressed
  5. Press the down-arrow key and keep it pressed
  6. Notice that your worm has gone crazy
  6.1 It's making a shape like an staircase
  6.2 You have no control over the worm and have to wait until it crashes into
something.
  7. Notice that when you revive you have regained full control and you can
start reproducing again from step 3.

  Expected:
  Step 0 to 5 the same.
  Step 6. The worm doesn't go crazy. It just goes down.

  Note:
  I have tested some more combinations, and these were my results:
  Crazy == Pointing upwards + pressing up + pressing left
  Normal == Pointing upwards + pressing up + pressing right
  Crazy == Pointing to the right + pressing right + pressing down
  Normal == Pointing to the right + pressing right + pressing up
  Normal == Pointing downwards + pressing down + pressing left
  Normal == Pointing downwards + pressing down + pressing right
  Normal == Pointing to the left + pressing left + pressing down
  Normal == Pointing to the left + pressing left + pressing up