Public bug reported:

Hello, I upgraded ubuntu 17.04 on the 11/05/2017 installing the
mentioned package. I have an external amplifier to which I send music
via Bluetooth. The consequence of installing that package is that
clementine (the well known music player) stops running giving this error
for any song played until the songs collection terminates:

Errore di GStreamer: cambio di stato non riuscito, alcuni elementi non
sono riusciti a pubblicare un appropriato messaggio di errore con il
motivo del fallimento.

Furthermore clementine tries to play any song of the song collection
giving every time the error and involving high CPU loads.

Uninstall is required to bring the situation to previous state.

** Affects: gstreamer1.0 (Ubuntu)

Packages, which is subscribed to gstreamer1.0 in Ubuntu.

  gir1.2-gstreamer-1.0 breaks clementine

Status in gstreamer1.0 package in Ubuntu: