On Zesty (17.04), my Google calendar dodesn't show up in gnome-calendar
even *after* I restart evolution-data-server (e.g. by rebooting my
machine).  Online Accounts shows a Google account connected to Evolution
Data Server, but the Calendar Settings dialog in gnome-calendar shows
only the Birthdays and Personal calendars.

Packages, which is subscribed to gnome-calendar in Ubuntu.

  [online-accounts] no calendar displayed until restarting e-d-s

Status in gnome-calendar package in Ubuntu:

  STEPS:
  1. Fresh install of 16.04 daily
  2. Open Calendar App
  3. Setup an online calendar from google
  4. Set the name and preferred colour
  5. Close the app
  6. Reopen the app

  EXPECTED:
  I expect to see the app with it's calendar in place

  ACTUAL:
  No appointments are display and no calendars show in manage calendars

  See screenshots